oval_developer@lists.cisecurity.org

A list for people interested in developing the OVAL language.

View all threads

Oval and Android

DD
dany dany
Sun, Jun 4, 2017 5:10 PM

Hi,

I am starting to work towards finding a way of running oval over Android
and to define new vulnerabilities, the question is: Is there any previous
work besides te included vulnerability definitions included with the
downloads?

Thanks,

Daniel

Hi, I am starting to work towards finding a way of running oval over Android and to define new vulnerabilities, the question is: Is there any previous work besides te included vulnerability definitions included with the downloads? Thanks, Daniel ...
HD
Haynes, Dan
Mon, Jun 5, 2017 1:51 PM

There is some sample code and content at the following link. These resources were developed alongside the Android schemas.

https://github.com/OVALProject/Sandbox/tree/master/resources/x-android-schema

Thanks,

Danny

There is some sample code and content at the following link. These resources were developed alongside the Android schemas. https://github.com/OVALProject/Sandbox/tree/master/resources/x-android-schema Thanks, Danny From: OVAL_Developer [mailto:oval_developer-bounces@lists.cisecurity.org] On Behalf Of dany dany Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2017 1:11 PM To: oval_developer@lists.cisecurity.org Subject: [OVAL DEVELOPER] Oval and Android Hi, I am starting to work towards finding a way of running oval over Android and to define new vulnerabilities, the question is: Is there any previous work besides te included vulnerability definitions included with the downloads? Thanks, Daniel ... ...