oval_developer@lists.cisecurity.org

A list for people interested in developing the OVAL language.

View all threads

MAC OSX Gatekeeper test?

UJ
Ulmer, John R CIV USN SPAWARSYSCEN LANT SC (US)
Thu, Apr 7, 2016 6:19 PM

Hello All,

Anyone know where there is more information/details on the Mac OSX Gatekeeper test/object/state/items?  The example on github has an item with results of status "not applicable."

Thanks,

John Ulmer
SPAWAR Systems Center Atlantic
John.Ulmer@navy.mil
843.218.5953

Hello All, Anyone know where there is more information/details on the Mac OSX Gatekeeper test/object/state/items? The example on github has an item with results of status "not applicable." Thanks, John Ulmer SPAWAR Systems Center Atlantic John.Ulmer@navy.mil 843.218.5953 ...
WM
William Munyan
Tue, Apr 12, 2016 8:35 PM

John,
Is there specific information you'd like to know about the gatekeeper test?  I have attached a sample OVAL Definitions file and OVAL Results from one of our test machines.  If you have any specific questions about implementation or what-not, we can certainly keep chatting!

Just change the attached file back to ".zip" and you're good-to-go.

Cheers,
-Bill Munyan (CIS)

Anyone know where there is more information/details on the Mac OSX Gatekeeper test/object/state/items?  The example on github has an item with results of status "not applicable."

Thanks,

John Ulmer
SPAWAR Systems Center Atlantic
John.Ulmer@navy.mil
843.218.5953

OVAL_Developer mailing list
OVAL_Developer@lists.cisecurity.org

. . .

This message and attachments may contain confidential information. If it appears that this message was sent to you by mistake, any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and attachments is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.

. . .

John, Is there specific information you'd like to know about the gatekeeper test? I have attached a sample OVAL Definitions file and OVAL Results from one of our test machines. If you have any specific questions about implementation or what-not, we can certainly keep chatting! Just change the attached file back to ".zip" and you're good-to-go. Cheers, -Bill Munyan (CIS) -----Original Message----- From: OVAL_Developer [mailto:oval_developer-bounces@lists.cisecurity.org] On Behalf Of Ulmer, John R CIV USN SPAWARSYSCEN LANT SC (US) Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 8:07 AM To: oval_developer@lists.cisecurity.org Subject: [OVAL DEVELOPER] MAC OSX Gatekeeper test? Hello All, Anyone know where there is more information/details on the Mac OSX Gatekeeper test/object/state/items? The example on github has an item with results of status "not applicable." Thanks, John Ulmer SPAWAR Systems Center Atlantic John.Ulmer@navy.mil 843.218.5953 ... _______________________________________________ OVAL_Developer mailing list OVAL_Developer@lists.cisecurity.org http://lists.cisecurity.org/mailman/listinfo/oval_developer_lists.cisecurity.org . . . ... This message and attachments may contain confidential information. If it appears that this message was sent to you by mistake, any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and attachments is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. . . . ...