[OVAL REPOSITORY] GitHub Services deprecation

Zack Port Zack.Port at cisecurity.org
Fri Jan 18 10:21:51 EST 2019

Hi all,

In regards to the updates about the GitHub repo that we get through this list (e.g. whenever a pull request is submitted, whenever said pull request is merged, whenever email submissions are merged), could you let me know whether or not you find that useful? That's a service that's going to be deprecated from GitHub's end and we're trying to figure out if it's worth creating new webhooks to replace it. Thanks!

Zack

Zachary Port
Product Owner, OVAL & Optimus
31 Tech Valley Drive
East Greenbush, NY 12061

zack.port at cisecurity.org<mailto:zack.port at cisecurity.org>
518 279 5859 office

[cid:image001.png at 01D332EC.CA9269E0]

This message and attachments may contain confidential information. If it appears that this message was sent to you by mistake, any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and attachments is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.