[OVAL REPOSITORY] Information: OVAL Language Governance Vote

Adam Montville Adam.Montville at cisecurity.org
Tue Feb 20 09:18:44 EST 2018

Dear OVAL Community,

The OVAL Board vote to update the language’s governance process has carried with thirteen “yes” votes and zero “no” votes. Consequently, the governance working group will begin implementing the process over the next several months. We’ll periodically keep you informed of our progress.

Kind regards,

Adam