[OVAL REPOSITORY] Repository is missing oval:org.cisecurity:obj:3210

David Solin solin at jovalcm.com
Fri May 27 12:24:28 EDT 2016

I also just noticed that object oval:org.cisecurity:obj:3230, referenced by oval:org.cisecurity:var:33 is also missing.

Perhaps there are other errors as well?  It seems we really need to improve the submission validation process, or the oval definition/test/object/state mappings to the org.cisecurity namespace, or something!

Best regards,
—David Solin