[OVAL REPOSITORY] AffectedType Multiple Products

David Solin solin at jovalcm.com
Thu May 26 10:13:27 EDT 2016

Hi Jerome,

The OVAL schema permits multiple product tags to be children of an affected tag (and also, multiple affected tags to be children of a metadata tag).  Therefore I quite agree, multiple product references should not appear in a single product tag.

You should feel free to fork, fix and create a pull request for these definitions.

Best regards,
—David Solin