[OVAL REPOSITORY] AffectedType Multiple Products

Jerome Athias athiasjerome at gmail.com
Mon May 23 10:16:54 EDT 2016

Hi,

Sorry to bother you, especially while I'm not contributing much.

I know that "The schema places no restrictions on the values that can
be assigned, potentially leading to many different representations of
the same value." for Product
But to increase the utility of the product element (while I'm using it
:p), I would see value avoiding 2 products in the same tag.
i.e.:
oval:org.mitre.oval:def:7152
<product>python2.4 python2.5</product>

oval:org.mitre.oval:def:13443
<product>zope2.10/zope2.9</product>

I do understand that would maybe need splitting the Definition.
Intent is not complaining or adding extra work regarding old definitions.
Your contributions are much appreciated and very valuable! So thanks for that

Best regards