[OVAL DEVELOPER] [Non-DoD Source] Re: Preparing for Stable Release in February 2021

Adam Montville Adam.Montville at cisecurity.org
Thu Nov 5 11:36:51 EST 2020

Hi Jack,

You’re listed as the Area Supervisor<https://oval-community-guidelines.readthedocs.io/en/latest/community-organization/area-supervisors.html#area-supervisors> for Microsoft Schemas. So, at this point you should be working through any open issues with the proposal. Once the major issues are worked through, a PR can be created and the 14-day consensus call can be started. See what David Solin did with Issue #95<https://github.com/OVAL-Community/OVAL/issues/95> and the PR #96<https://github.com/OVAL-Community/OVAL/pull/96>. He also sent a note to the OVAL_Developer list.

After that 14-day consensus call passes without objection, then the PR can be merged into the “develop” branch.

Kind regards,

Adam