[OVAL DEVELOPER] [Non-DoD Source] Re: Preparing for Stable Release in February 2021

Vanderpol, Jack R CIV USN NIWC ATLANTIC SC (USA) jack.r.vanderpol.civ at mail.mil
Thu Nov 5 11:17:38 EST 2020

I’m adding my team memer Bryan Wilson who did the original appcmd proposals.  Is there a new template for the PR that we need to be following?  If so, please share and we’ll complete it.  What’s our timeframe on it?

Below is the link to our original proposal:

https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/utPyC82zpPtj608QInGTXf?domain=github.com

Jack Vander Pol
NIWC Atlantic
Jack.r.vanderpol.civ at mail.mil<mailto:Jack.r.vanderpol.civ at mail.mil>
Jack.vanderpol at navy.mil<mailto:Jack.vanderpol at navy.mil>
Cell: 843-607-7618
Office: 843-218-5851

From: David Solin <solin at jovalcm.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 4, 2020 7:23 PM
To: Adam Montville <Adam.Montville at cisecurity.org>; Vanderpol, Jack R CIV USN NIWC ATLANTIC SC (USA) <jack.r.vanderpol.civ at mail.mil>
Cc: William Munyan via OVAL_Developer <oval_developer at lists.cisecurity.org>
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [OVAL DEVELOPER] Preparing for Stable Release in February 2021

All active links contained in this email were disabled. Please verify the identity of the sender, and confirm the authenticity of all links contained within the message prior to copying and pasting the address to a Web browser.

The appcmd_test has an open issue associated with it:
https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/ex48C9rAqRfmkXVxiE8PXo < https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/ex48C9rAqRfmkXVxiE8PXo >

… but, I think no PR as yet.  I’m CCing Jack Vanderpol so hopefully he can tell us whether they're going to get around to it.

On Nov 4, 2020, at 3:40 PM, Adam Montville <Adam.Montville at cisecurity.org < Caution-mailto:Adam.Montville at cisecurity.org <mailto:Adam.Montville at cisecurity.org %3c Caution-mailto:Adam.Montville at cisecurity.org > > > wrote:

Hi David,

Was the win-def:appcmd_test submitted as a PR? If we want to consider it, I think it should go through that process (assuming it hasn’t).

I think the same goes for your protocol schemas – submit them per the process.

Kind regards,

Adam