[OVAL DEVELOPER] Schema proposal for Docker

William Munyan William.Munyan at cisecurity.org
Fri Aug 12 12:40:47 EDT 2016

Kent,
Sorry for any confusion here.  There was a comment on the initial PR, requesting that the different schema proposals be separated out into individual PRs.  I was having Git-related issues yesterday and as such had to redo some of my PRs.

Also, I am not 100% positive that I wanted to re-propose my shell command extension, as I understand people’s opposition to it, based on an intent of OVAL to abstract away the commands, and not allowing arbitrary commands to be executed on a system.  I can certainly re-add the shell command extension as a separate PR in order to engage discussion on the topic, though.

Cheers,
-Bill M.