[OVAL DEVELOPER] Schema proposal for Docker

Landfield, Kent B kent.b.landfield at intel.com
Fri Aug 12 12:34:04 EDT 2016

Bill,

So why was the shellcommand_test supposed to be removed?

---
Kent Landfield
+1.817.637.8026

From: OVAL_Developer <oval_developer-bounces at lists.cisecurity.org> on behalf of William Munyan <William.Munyan at cisecurity.org>
Date: Thursday, August 11, 2016 at 2:31 PM
To: David Solin <solin at jovalcm.com>
Cc: "oval_developer at lists.cisecurity.org" <oval_developer at lists.cisecurity.org>, Oval <oval at cisecurity.org>
Subject: Re: [OVAL DEVELOPER] Schema proposal for Docker

David,
The shell command stuff and SUSE should have been removed as part of the commits/pull requests etc….  I had a request to separate out the SUSE, Shell Command stuff so I removed them.  It is very possible I did something wrong via Git, but the only files in the PR should pertain to Docker.

Cheers,
-Bill M.