[OVAL DEVELOPER] Schema proposal for Docker

David Ries ries at jovalcm.com
Thu Aug 11 15:44:45 EDT 2016

Hi Bill,

I’m very excited to see proposed support for Docker. Thanks for making this happen!

Have you been able to engage the Docker team or any other authoritative Docker domain experts in the creation of this schema? I’m not questioning your expertise in any way, but I know that in the past, schemas have benefited greatly when authoritative parties get involved.

Best,
David

> On Aug 11, 2016, at 1:31 PM, William Munyan <William.Munyan at cisecurity.org> wrote:
>
> David,
> The shell command stuff and SUSE should have been removed as part of the commits/pull requests etc….  I had a request to separate out the SUSE, Shell Command stuff so I removed them.  It is very possible I did something wrong via Git, but the only files in the PR should pertain to Docker.
>
> Cheers,
> -Bill M.

David E. Ries
Co-Founder, Business Development