[OVAL DEVELOPER] Schema proposal for Docker

William Munyan William.Munyan at cisecurity.org
Thu Aug 11 14:31:33 EDT 2016

David,
The shell command stuff and SUSE should have been removed as part of the commits/pull requests etc….  I had a request to separate out the SUSE, Shell Command stuff so I removed them.  It is very possible I did something wrong via Git, but the only files in the PR should pertain to Docker.

Cheers,
-Bill M.