[OVAL DEVELOPER] MAC OSX Gatekeeper test?

William Munyan William.Munyan at cisecurity.org
Tue Apr 12 16:35:23 EDT 2016

John,
Is there specific information you'd like to know about the gatekeeper test?  I have attached a sample OVAL Definitions file and OVAL Results from one of our test machines.  If you have any specific questions about implementation or what-not, we can certainly keep chatting!

Just change the attached file back to ".zip" and you're good-to-go.

Cheers,
-Bill Munyan (CIS)