[OVAL DEVELOPER] Userright Test Update Request

David Solin solin at jovalcm.com
Wed Jan 20 17:21:09 EST 2016

Hi Bryan,

The Github site you referenced is owned by MITRE, who no longer moderate the development of the OVAL language.  The language is now curated directly by the community.  We have been working on a new process for proposing changes to the language, and it will likely involve a repository hosted on Github, but that process has not been finalized yet.

Until it is ready, I don’t see any reason why your proposal shouldn’t be discussed entirely on this list.

Best regards,
—David A. Solin
Co-Founder, Research & Technology
solin at jovalcm.com