[OVAL DEVELOPER] Userright Test Update Request

Wilson, Bryan L CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-ATLANTIC, 58600 bryan.l.wilson at navy.mil
Wed Jan 20 14:41:58 EST 2016

Please review attached pdf file regarding userright update to OVAL 5.11.  Please note this document in itself is not complete.  I want to include a zip file as well.  The contents of this zip file are defined in the document.

>From what I understand the new process is to utilize github.  I have created an account there and per instruction on:  https://github.com/OVALProject/Language/wiki .......

It appears I should:
2.Create a new issue to request a new feature or to report a bug in the OVAL Language Tracker

Please confirm that is the full process and that I can attach this PDF and Zip file for full review

Bryan Wilson
SPAWAR Systems Center Atlantic
8432184316