[OVAL DEVELOPER] Call for Presentations - DHS Secure and Resilient Cyber Ecosystem (SRCE) Industry Workshop - 16-17 November 2015

Haynes, Dan dhaynes at mitre.org
Wed Sep 16 14:27:58 EDT 2015

I just wanted to let everyone know that the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Office of Cybersecurity and Communications (CS&C) Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is conducting the Secure and Resilient Cyber Ecosystem (SRCE) Industry Workshop as a follow up to the Enterprise Automated Security Environment Request For Information. The SRCE Workshop will be held on November 16-17, 2015, at the Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI) Conference Center in Atlanta, GA.

The full workshop announcement can be found here: https://www.fbo.gov/spg/DHS/OCPO/DHS-OCPO/RFI201411/listing.html

There is an open call for presentations, and several of the themes are relevant to the OVAL Community, e.g., automation, common data models, and interoperability. The workshop could be a good venue for sharing ideas, offering recommendations, and raising awareness of the OVAL Community's activities. Brief presentation proposals are due by 13 October 2015-see the announcement for submission details. I'm happy to field questions off-list.

Thanks,

Danny